history


History of the Federation

Last Updated December 12, 2018

History of Peace River Associated Libraries (P.R.A.L.) (From a history compiled by Mariann Field Hill in April, 2002) 1952 The Peace River Co-operative Library (the former name of P.R.A.L.) was formed. Signatories to the agreement were: Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Pouce Coupe and Tatle Creek (also known as Tomslake). The Peace River Co-operative Library